Bubble Alumina Castable Refractory 5kg
0 out of 5
Bubble Alumina Castable Refractory 5 kg.
Availability: Out of stock SKU: CASTABLE-5KG
(E-mail when Stock is available)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The Bubble Alumina Castable Refractory 5kg is a low density refractory mixture with excellent insulation properties. It is capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 1600 °C and can be cast into different shapes/sizes.
5 kg makes a total volume of approximately 5 L
For high heat applications we recommend a 50 mm wall thickness.
- 3 kg bubble alumina
- 1 kg A600
- 1 kg air separated fireclay
- Combine included items in a ratio by weight of 3:1:1 (bubble alumina:A600:fireclay)
- Add water to thoroughly wet mixture to a stiff consistency
- Pour into form and gently tamp down
- Drying can be accelerated by heating. On first firing start with a short duration of low heat to ensure the refractory is thoroughly dry
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|