Canvas Micarta Tube 9.5mm (3/8”) x 250mm
Canvas Micarta Tube 9.5 mm (3/8”) x 250 mm excellent for use as lanyard tubes in knife handles. Also has many applications in craft and model-making activities.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Canvas Micarta Tube 9.5 mm (3/8″) x 250 mm excellent for use as lanyard tubes in knife handles. Also has many applications in craft and model-making activities.
- Composite material that consists of layers of canvas, linen, or paper in a matrix of thermoset phenolic resin
- Tough and strong handle material
- Resistant to heat and solvents
- Heavier than wood and lighter than G10
- Easily sawn, sanded, and drilled
- Can be brought to a matt finish, sandblasted for grip or brought to a high polish to show off the weave in the layers of fabric
|PART NO.||MATERIAL||DIMENSIONS (IMPERIAL)||DIMENSIONS (Metric)|
|CM-LT-375-9||Canvas Micarta||3/8″ x 11 7/8″ long||9.5 mm x 250 mm|
|Dimensions||25 × 0.95 × 0.95 cm|