THESE ARE A SPECIAL BUY IN ITEM ORDERED ON CUSTOMER REQUEST
Cowboy CB3200….. head with wooden “U” shaped table.
The lowest cost compound feed cylinder arm machine with reverse on the market today for belts, bridles, saddles and harness gear. It has the ability to sew very heavy weight materials due to the Adler 205 and Juki TSC441 style hook. The inexpensive leather sewing machine also has far less skipped stitches because of the precision components used in the shuttle hook. It features a triple feed mechanism, so feed dog, walking foot and needle feed make up the team. Has reverse function that can match the pre stitched holes perfectly in the opposite direction. The fantastic machine has an 11′ long arm and an 18mm presser foot lift and will sew to about 15mm thickness.
- Compound feed (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials… such as leather, webbing , coated materials, biothane
- Includes the Cowboy 750 Watt servo motor and speed reducer for complete control at any stitching speed – great for novice, amateur and experienced sewers
- Comes standardly with the double toe, left toe, right toe, left and right dogleg toe and blanket foot set. There are also optionally available piping feet and outsole stitching feet
- Comes with roller guide, 2 packs of needles and spare bobbins, standard plate, stirrup plate, holster plate and slotted plate
- Cowboy U table for great access to the job or pedestal table, both on castors
- Uses needle type 794 from 120 to 280
- Allows for use of thread up to size 346 or M6
- Includes 12 months parts and labour return to base warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine tested comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Needle sizes: 120/19 to 280/28…………….Thread sizes: M60 to M6
- Presser Foot clearance: …………..Maximum stitch length: 10mm
- Cylinder bed length: 11″….27cm…………..Sewing capacity 10mm
- Needle system: 794
- Cowboy 750 watt servo motor and speed reducer.
Just to let you know this is not the Cowboy CB3200 machine that we sell but the functions, treading and using the machine are identical.
I found the information that Don shares in the video to be very clear ,concise and extremely helpful.
We will be sharing the following installments to this video.
|Dimensions||125 × 80 × 60 cm|
Product enquiry about COWBOY LEATHER SEWING MACHINE (with 750W servo motor and "U" shaped table) - CB3200MT&C
SKU: WI-TH214Read more
SKU: WI-TH208Read more