G10 Handle Scales 10 x 40 x 150mm Black and Red
G10 Handle Scales Black and Red. Includes 2 x scales each measuring approximately 10 x 40 x 150 mm.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
G10 Handle Scales Black and Red.
Includes 2 x scales each measuring approximately 10 x 40 x 150 mm.
- Hard, dense, stable and wear resistant composite material made from layers of glass fiber laminated together with resin
- Makes for an extremely durable knife handle material and is commonly used on production knives, especially modern folding knives
- Can be finished with texture for grip or sanded to 600 grit then buffed to a fine polish revealing the very fine chatoyant layers of glass fiber
- Approximately twice as heavy as wood and 35% heavier than micarta
Note: dust protection is a must when cutting, grinding and sanding G10 as the dust produced will contain small glass fibers.
* The knife featured in the product photos was made by Cole Barrett.
|Dimensions||15 × 4 × 2 cm|