Gas Forge Large Burner with Hose and Regulator 65mj/hr
Offer Ends In:
Gas Forge Large Burner with Hose and Regulator 65mj/hr. Available in both POL and LCC cylinder connections.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gas Forge Large Burner with Hose and Regulator 65mj/hr.
Gas forges are becoming more and more popular in the Australian Blacksmithing and blade-smithing community. Gas Forge Burners and Components are clean and no fuss, heat up quickly and have excellent control of temperature almost eliminating burnt jobs.
Features and Benefits
- Industrial 1″ Burner, 65mm Diameter, 520mm long, ideal for a cylindrical forge, with internal dimensions of 300mm diameter and 300mm length
- Elbow and pipe piece on end of burner keeps shut off valve away from heat for safe and easy shut off
- 2m high pressure rated hose with a 3/8″ SAE female connection, to connect onto large burner
- Adjustable regulator outputs between 0-60 PSI, allowing for easy temperature and flow adjustment
- Available in both POL and LCC cylinder connections
- POL has an internal thread on the cylinder valve and is the common thread connection up until recently
- LCC has an external thread on the cylinder valve and is the new style connection that will be replacing the POL connection in a 10-year changeover
- All new cylinders, as well as any bottles being retested now come with the LCC connection as standard on the cylinder valve
- The existing POL valves on older bottles and burners can still be used, and the new LCC valves on cylinders are backwards compatible as they have the POL thread on the inside
Rules and laws on gas forges vary from state to state and it is normally mandatory that your forge comply and be approved to your state authority’s requirements. Make sure you contact your local specialist gasfitter and authority to ensure your design complies with all local requirements. All parts are manufactured to, and comply with all relevant standards, however you need to ensure the appliance you build complies in your state for your application.
Gas Forges should only ever be used in a well-ventilated space. Check all connections for leaks using soapy water.
All goods are sold in accordance with Gameco’s Terms and conditions of sale. Both these and Product Warnings can be found here: http://gameco.com.au/index.php/terms-of-sale/
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 12 cm|