Gibson 72 World Class Belt Grinder 2 x 72″
Available on order – 1-3 Month lead times.
Contact us for more concrete wait times.
This is 84 Engineering’s latest masterpiece offered up to satisfy the professional needs of artisan and industrial steel workers alike. The impressive list of features is complemented by its rigid construction, guaranteed to satisfy the demands of heavy-duty grinding projects. Available on backorder please contact us for more concrete lead times.
- 2×72” belt length
- 2hp 4 pole motor with 7” drive wheel for excellent belt speed and torque
- Teco E510 sealed vector variable frequency drive
- 0-5000 surface feet per minute belt speed
- 8.5” carbide faced “dovetail” platen backing
- Indexable 7 way rotating platen
- Adjustable length slack belt
- 2”, 3” and 5” contact wheels
- Rubber coated wheels for smooth performance and great belt traction
- Drive wheel tracking for perfect belt alignment
- Fully welded frame
- 6 arm slots
- Infinitely adjustable belt tension
- Flips from vertical to horizontal
- Large work rest with micro angle adjustment
- Pressure plates to ensure tooling arms are not damaged
- Protective spark guard
- Made in Australia
- Pedestal mount with built-in storage space for belts and attachments.
Call to enquire now about lead time and how you can own your Gibson 72 grinder (02) 9648 5856
As used by Alec Steele
|Dimensions||80 × 90 × 120 cm|