½” (12.7mm) and ¼” (6mm) Small Wheel Belt Grinder Attachment
½” (12.7 mm) and ¼” (6 mm) Small Wheel Belt Grinder Attachment.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
½” (12.7 mm) and ¼” (6 mm) Small Wheel Belt Grinder Attachment. An incredible accessory for your belt grinder. For use with 72″ belt grinders a Small Wheel Tool Arm (SM-72-SWA) is required. Directly compatible with the 84 Engineering Shopmate 48 Belt Grinder.
Note: Due to the small diameter of the wheels, belt grinders should not be run over 25% of their maximum speed. Running them over this speed will produce overheating and damage to the contact wheels and bearings.
- 2x small diameter contact wheels. Perfect for grinding small precision areas. For example, around the ricasso of your knife, finger grooves in your handle or small diameter grinds in your manufacturing
- A ¼” (12.7 mm) and ½” (6 mm) sized wheel on the one attachment. This allows for easy transition between sizes without having to change tool arms
- Rubber lined contact wheels that provide a smooth, precise grinding experience
- Made locally in Australia by 84 Engineering
- Product support available from our experienced customer service team
This attachment can be mounted on a Shopmate 48 Belt Grinder’s existing tool arm straight away without an additional tool arm.
|Dimensions||16 × 15 × 5.5 cm|