One block measuring approximately 110x40x30mm.
JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art. JUMA consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.
The visible pattern extends through the entire block.
The essential characteristics of JUMA are:
- *Excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- *Minimum breakage risk due to high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- *High-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- *Resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak / medium acids and bases,
- *Very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant). – possibility of thermal moulding in boiling water,
- *Can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces,
- *Pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.
|Dimensions||11 x 4 x 3 cm|