Juma Handle Block Carbon 50mm Wide
Juma Handle Block Carbon 50 mm wide.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Juma Handle Block Carbon 50 mm wide measuring approximately 30 x 50 x 120 mm.
Juma is a popular choice for the manufacture of knife handles, as well as bolsters, inlays and features in handles made from other materials. It feels great in the hand and is resistant to moisture, fats and oils, making it excellent for applications such as food preparation.
This Juma Handle Block with Carbon pattern:
- Looks brilliant, with a distinctive and unique carbon pattern throughout.
- Is a high-grade, modern mineral-based material cast with resin.
- Will cut, drill, grind and polish exceptionally well.
- Has a high coefficient of elasticity, greatly reducing the risk of breakage.
- Is resistant to all conventional cleaning agents, fats and oils that a knife handle can come into contact with.
- Can be polished or coated with lacquers.
- Has great thermal properties.
Additional Juma & Elforyn options are also available.
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 3 cm|