Juma Slab Gem Black 8 x 50 x 305mm
Juma Slab Gem Black 50 mm wide. Enough material to produce 2 x scales.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Juma Slab Gem Black 50 mm wide. Includes 1 slab measuring approximately 8 x 50 x 305 mm – enough material to produce 2 x Juma knife handle scales.
Juma is a popular choice for the manufacture of knife handles, as well as bolsters, inlays and features in handles made from other materials. It feels great in the hand and is resistant to moisture, fats and oils, making it excellent for applications such as food preparation.
Juma Slab Gem Black:
- Polishes to a brilliant rich gem black finish.
- Is a high-grade, modern mineral-based material cast with resin.
- Cuts, drills, grinds and polishes exceptionally well.
- Has a high coefficient of elasticity, greatly reducing the risk of breakage.
- Is resistant to all conventional cleaning agents, fats and oils that a knife handle could come into contact with.
- Can be polished or coated with lacquers.
- Has great thermal properties.
Additional Juma & Elforyn options are also available.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 5 × 0.8 cm|