Kiln Paragon Fusion 10
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10
Part Number: FUSION10W12FS Package Price: Contact us for current pricing. Package includes: 240 Volt 50HZ Fusion 10 Kiln. Sentry 12 key controller upgrade (not the three key controller pictured) Furniture Set to suit Lid Safety Switch Window
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10
The 10-sided Fusion-10 will open a world of creativity for you. Fire silk-screening on glass, fire decals, paint with frit and stringers, fuse recycled bottles. Experiment with glass weaving. Make loads of glass pendants.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10: Even Heat Distribution from the Top and Sides
The Fusion-10 firebrick lid heating elements are seated in pinless grooves. A sidewall element, which is protected in recessed firebrick wall grooves, adds to temperature uniformity. 18” Tall Stand, Galvanized Base Plate An 18” tall stand comes standard on the Fusion-10. The stand raises the kiln to a comfortable height for loading and operation. A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10: Glass Window
The high temperature glass 1” x 3” window is be indispensable. You can watch every stage of fusing and slumping, from softening, to tack fuse, to full fuse, through the window at your convenience. By watching the glass, even beginners can fine-tune a digital program for precise results. When you see the glass fuse like you had envisioned, write down the temperature displayed on the controller for future firings. (Always wear firing safety glasses while watching the glass through the window. We recommend green #3 glasses.)
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10: Kiln Paragon Fusion 10: Dual Mechanical Relays
The Fusion-10 has dual mechanical relays for extra reliability. They send power to the elements on signal from the digital controller. Two relays last longer than the single relay of some competitive kilns because less amperage goes through each relay.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 10: Digital Accuracy
The digital Sentry Xpress 3 key controller comes standard on all Fusion-series kilns. Control both heating and cooling with simple 3-key operation. The Sentry Xpress 3-key controller is packed with features. It includes two modes: Single Speed and 8-segment Ramp-Hold. Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller on Non-Ceramic Paragon Kilns
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Ramp-Hold mode can store 4 programs.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Hold (soak) the temperature in both Single Speed and Ramp-Hold. Experiment with Hold to improve color saturation of china paints.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- 12 Month Warranty
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
- Colorful, illustrated instruction manual. Download it from the “Additional Information” section below to review these features in more detail.
The thermocouple senses temperature inside the kiln. The Fusion-10 comes with the ¼” Type-K, which is hermetically sealed in a high-nickel metal sheath for long life.
Detailed Instruction Manuals
Included with your kiln is a 28-page controller instruction manual, a quick start programming guide, a 48-page glass manual, and blank firing record sheets. The manuals have been painstakingly researched and are written in plain English, printed in two colors, and are fully illustrated.
Wooden Crate at No Extra Charge
To reduce freight damage, Paragon ships the Fusion-10 in a custom-built, carrier-approved wooden crate. For more information about the Kiln Paragon Fusion 10 see the Paragon web page
|Dimensions||96.5 × 92.7 × 80 cm|