Kiln Paragon Fusion 16
Part Number: FUSION16SPFS
240 Volt 50HZ Fusion 16 Kiln.
Furniture Set to suit valued at $100
Lid Safety Switch valued at $110
Kiln Paragon Fusion 16
Paragon’s square Fusion-16 digital glass kiln operates on a 240 volt outlet. Its square firing chamber makes it ideal for fusing glass tiles.
You can also fire small glass bowls, pendants, earrings, cufflinks, and even bracelets. Try out the newest glass techniques taught in seminars and books. Enjoy making stunning dichroic glass jewelry. Make gifts that your friends will treasure. When you own a Paragon Fusion-16, you can endlessly experiment with glass fusing.
The Fusion-16 heats from the top for even heat distribution across the glass surface. The lid elements are mounted in pinless element grooves. The elements do not need pins, because the element coils are wider than the groove opening.
Reliability at the Heart of the Kiln
The Fusion-16 has a two-year warranty. The temperature sensor, called a thermocouple, is covered with high-nickel stainless steel sheath for long life. A heavy steel base supports the reversible brick bottom. These features are extra assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last. No extra stand is needed.The reliable Fusion-16 has two mechanical relays for long life. (The relays turn on the heating elements after receiving a signal from the digital controller.) The two relays in the Fusion-16 last longer than the single relay of competitive kilns, because less amperage goes through the dual relays of the Fusion-16.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 16: Convenient Features
For your convenience, flip the switch on the front panel to turn off power to the controller when the kiln is not in use. The large, comfortable wooden lid handle stays cool.
An 18” tall stand comes standard on the Fusion-16. This stand raises the kiln to a comfortable height for loading and operation.
The Fusion-16 control box has a durable high temperature, water-base finish. We chose water-base paint because of the low emissions during spraying. This creates a safer working environment for our employees and cuts down on pollution.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 16: The Ease of Digital Firing
You will be amazed at the convenience of digital firing. The reliable solid-state Sentry Xpress controller continually monitors the firing so you do not need to closely watch the kiln. (Please remember, however, to check the kiln occasionally during firing and to monitor it near the expected shutoff time.) You can try out a demonstration of the controller on your computer by clicking here.
Paragon’s compact, 3-key controller will help you achieve consistent results from one firing to the next. The controller has powerful features that you will enjoy using. Yet the controller is also user-friendly. It comes with a quick-start guide that you can hang on the wall for ready reference.
The reliable Sentry Xpress 3-key controller includes two modes: Single Speed and 8-segment Ramp-Hold. Control both heating and cooling with simple 3-key operation.
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller on Paragon Fusion Kilns
- Program up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in Single Speed mode.
- Store up to 4 programs in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold without having to stop the kiln to reprogram. (For instance, you want to skip to the annealing segment.)
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without stopping the kiln to reprogram.
- Hold (soak) the temperature in both Single Speed and Ramp-Hold.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the firing to reprogram.
- Easily control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Program an alarm that will remind you to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln at a time that best suits your busy schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems.
- The sealed touch pad keeps out dust and is easy to wipe clean.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
- Colorful, illustrated instruction manual. Download it from the “Additional Information” section below to review all the controller features in more detail.
The Paragon Fusion-16 is proudly made in Mesquite, Texas by skilled technicians.
Kiln Paragon Fusion 16: Furniture Kit (included)
Glass must be fired on a ceramic shelf; never directly on the kiln firing chamber bottom.
1 – 14” x 15” x 5/8” Shelf
4 – 1” wide Square Posts, ½” long
1 lb. Bag Glass Separator
For more information about the Kiln Paragon Fusion 16 see the Paragon web page
|Dimensions||86.4 × 91.4 × 71.1 cm|
Product enquiry about Kiln Paragon Fusion 16 *No Window*
SKU: KM24TDBBAdd to cart
SKU: KM18TBRead more
SKU: TNF243FSRead more