Paragon JANUS23 Kiln with Furniture Set
Paragon JANUS23 Kiln with Furniture Set.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Paragon JANUS23 Kiln. A very reliable top loading round digital electric kiln.
- Paragon JANUS23 Kiln
- Furniture set:
- 6x C-23H 1/2 shelves (508 mm (20”) round x 19.05 mm (3/4”))
- 24.5 mm (1”) wide square posts, 8 of each – 24.5 mm (1”), 50.8 mm (2”), 76.2 mm (3”), 101.6 mm (4”), 127 mm (5”), 152.4 mm (6”) lengths
- 0.45 kg (1 lbs.) bag of kiln wash
- Heavy duty rolling stand 609.6 mm (24″) square x 304.8 mm (12″) high
Power: 240V – 1 Phase – 37 amps
Internal size: (D) 514 mm x (W) 572 mm
Volume: 131.39 litres
Maximum Temperature: 1287 °C
Outer size: (D) 1118 mm x (W) 775 mm x (H) 1003 mm (external kiln height includes a 241.3 mm tall stand)
- Made in America and individually assembled by master kiln builders
- Clay and Glass firing modes with heating elements mounted in the lid and sidewalls. Switch between pottery and glass with ease
- Very durable components. Wires are fastened to elements with heat-dissipating connectors that have been refined and proven over multiple years in Paragon kilns. Elements are coiled from the best available wire
- Easy to lift lid featuring the Paragon spring counter-balance
- Advanced element grooves. Elements in lid are mounted in a firebrick “ball” groove that eliminates pins
- 3” insulating refractory firebrick walls
- 2” high blank wall bricks in the top row. Since the brick is without element grooves, it is less susceptible to damage during loading than a grooved brick.
- Sidewall elements in dropped, recessed brick grooves allowing easy replacement.
- Tapered peepholes for a wide view
- Steel floor pan that supports the whole brick bottom of the kiln
- Hinged control panel that opens forward for easy maintenance. A folding support arm keeps the control box open
NOTE: Does not come with an Australian plug. Needs an electrician to wire a plug or hardwire into the wall.
|Dimensions||111.8 × 77.5 × 100.3 cm|