Paragon PMT-13 Heat Treating Furnace
Paragon PMT-13 Heat Treating Furnace.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Paragon PMT-13 Heat Treating Furnace. This is a very reliable front loading square digital electric furnace. Ideal for heat treating larger tools like axe and hammer heads, and machine components like dies, gears, and bushes. Capable of heat treating any carbon, tool and stainless steels, as well as being fully functional as a glass and pottery kiln.
- Paragon PMT-13 Heat Treating Furnace
Power: 240V – 1 phase – 15 amps
Internal size: (D) 330 mm x (W) 330 mm (H) 216 mm
Volume: 22.65 litres
Maximum Temperature: 1287 °C
Outer size: (D) 635 mm x (W) 864 mm x (H) 584 mm
NOTE: Please confirm if power requirements are suitable for your electrical circuit
- Knife making
- Industrial heat treating
- Made in America and individually assembled by master kiln builders.
- Furnace is insulated with refractory firebrick
- Elements mounted in dropped, recessed, grooves machined into the firebrick. Groves protect the element, resulting in a longer life and lower maintenance
- Easily replaceable elements as they are exposed, not embedded
- Steel case painted in high temperature blue that protects the firing chamber
- Built-in stand that lifts the firing chamber safely off a worktable (no extra stand required)
- Heavy-duty hinged door for easy, smooth opening
- Micro-switch to turn power to elements off when door is open
- High temperature wire in switch box for a longer life
- Heat shield mounted between the furnace and switch box. Keeps switch box components cool, even during longer use periods. To further dissipate heat, the switch box is extra-large and generously louvered
NOTE: Australian power plug not included. An Australian standard 15 amp power plug must be fitted to this kiln by a licensed electrician.
|Dimensions||73.7 × 96.5 × 68.6 cm|