Paragon TNF233 Kiln with Furniture Set
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Paragon TNF233 Kiln. This is a very reliable top loading round digital electric kiln. A great option if you experience difficulty loading deep kilns. This 10-sided kiln is a great choice for those whose production depends on short firing cycles, compared with a 12-sided kiln.
- Paragon TNF233 Kiln
- Furniture set:
- 6x C-23H 1/2 shelves (508 mm (20”) round x 19.05 mm (3/4”))
- 24.5 mm (1”) wide square posts, 8 of each – 24.5 mm (1”), 50.8 mm (2”), 76.2 mm (3”), 101.6 mm (4”), 127 mm (5”), 152.4 mm (6”) lengths
- 0.45 kg (1 lbs.) bag of kiln wash
- Heavy duty rolling stand 609.6 mm (24″) square x 304.8 mm (12″) high
Power: 240V – 1 phase – 40 amps
Internal size: (D) 565 mm x (W) 572 mm
Volume: 144.42 litres
Maximum Temperature: 1287 °C
Outer size: (D) 1118 mm x (W) 775 mm x (H) 1003 mm (external kiln height includes a 311.15 mm tall stand)
- Crystalline glazes
- Fast firing
- Low-fire ceramics
- Made in America and individually assembled by master kiln builders.
- Easy to lift lid with Paragon’s patented “LiteLid” technology
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves so no pins are required
- Heavy duty elements
- 3” thick insulating firebrick sidewalls, lid and bottom.
- 2” high blank wall bricks in the top row. Since the brick is without element grooves, it is less susceptible to damage during loading than a grooved brick
- Tapered peepholes for a wide view
- A heavy galvanized steel base which covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber
- Reliable solid-state Sentry controller that continually monitors the firing, so you don’t have to closely watch the kiln
- Safety switch on door
NOTE: Does not come with an Australian plug. Needs an electrician to wire a plug or hardwire into the wall.
|Dimensions||111.8 × 77.5 × 100.3 cm|