Designed and updated with the needs of the serious knifemaker and other steel fabricators in mind, this grinder has applications across a broad market. Available in a variety of packages to suit your individual needs , application and budget. Capable of running contact wheels from 1/4” to 10” mounted on quick change tooling mounts. This grinder is ideally suited to anyone who wants a head start into knife-making. Manufactured right here in Australia, support a local home grown business. Utilising a separate motor and drive this kit allows another variable speed motor to be run off the VFD. An electrician will be required to wire the motor and drive together for you.
- 2×48” belt length
- 1.5hp 2 pole motor with 4” drive wheel
- 0-4500 surface feet per minute belt speed
- 6” platen backing
- 4 way rotating platen
- Slack belt
- 2”and 3” contact wheels
- Rubber coated wheels for smooth performance and great belt traction
- Flat plane belt tracking for accurate belt alignment
- Fully welded frame
- 3 arm slots
- Fixed work rest
- Platen arm also accepts small wheels
- Protective spark guard
- Flips from vertical to horizontal with bench stand (sold separately)
- Made in Australia
- Shop Mate 48 grinder body.
- Powerful 1.5 Hp Motor
- 240v VFD provides 3ph power to motor
- Wiring Harness
- Bench stand and integral VFD (as pictured) not included!
|PLEASE CHOOSE WIRING OPTION||
Un-wired ($0.00), Pre-wired ($70.00)