Ultimate Knifemaking Starter Kit
The Ultimate Knifemaking Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Ultimate Knifemaking Starter Kit includes a grinder, a forge kit, a post anvil, and all the essential tools you need to set up a starter knifemaking workshop!
This kit is a great way to get started on making knives. Put together by knifemakers, for knifemakers, this kit has all the basics you’ll need, and is a great base to build your workshop from. Saving 20% compared to buying separately, this kit also represents excellent value for money.
This kit contains:
- Shopmate 48 variable speed grinder
- 48″ Beginner belt kit
- 48″ Klingspor belt kit
- 48″ Norton belt kit
- Brick forge kit with burner
- 1.5kg horizontal-pein hammer
- Wolf jaw pickup tongs
- 100 x 100 x 500mm length of 1045 carbon steel to use as a post anvil
- 300mm stainless steel ruler
- 200mm precision engineers square
- tungsten tipped scriber
- 5m tape measure (with metric and imperial markings)
- 3 P&N files
- File cleaning brush
- Centre punch
- professional hacksaw frame with cobalt blade
- 4oz ball pein hammer
- 2 x 2″ g-clamps
- 100ml marking blue
- fine point permanent marker
- Plastic tool box for storage
Any purchase of the Ultimate Knifemaking Starter Kit will include free freight.
Note: All available items will be sent to you straight away. If any products in this kit are unavailable at the time your order is placed, they will be sent in a second delivery as soon as they are back in stock.
|Dimensions||25 × 0.8 × 0.8 cm|