Universal Tool Rest for Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder
Universal Tool Rest for Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Universal Tool Rest for Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder. A versatile grinder accessory that allows you to set specific angles when working with your belt grinder. Made to suit the 84 Engineering Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder. It is capable of a wide range of adjustments across all axis. Can also be used in both horizontal and vertical positions on the grinder.
This is a complete package with all pieces required for setup with all variations of the Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder sold.
- Highly adjustable on all axis, allowing for a wide range of working angles, heights and distances with both the platen and contact wheels. Perfect for hard to attain angles
- Precision parts, all machined to a high standard and tolerance. Once angles are set, this tool rest should have no variation as you grind your material. Perfect angles can be achieved when paired with a Digital Bevel Box Inclinometer
- Has 40 mm square machined aluminum tool arm. Compatible with all variations of the Shopmaster 72 Belt Grinder. Potentially compatible with other grinders that use a 40 mm slot for accessories
- Made locally in Australia by 84 Engineering
- Product support available from our experienced customer service team
Universal Tool Rest for Shopmate 48 Belt Grinder also available.
|Dimensions||42 × 16 × 12 cm|