White Polishing Compound
White Polishing Compound, or Jewellers Rouge, is used to strop swivel knives, and to complete the final edge on a blade.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
White Polishing Compound, also known as Jewellers Rouge, is used to smooth and/or shine a wide variety of metals, primarliy as a final finish. It can be used on both a electric bench top burnisher or a handheld leather strop.
Features and Benefits
- Used for light and fine polishing of steel, stainless steel and zinc.
- Primarily used in stroping swivel knives, or to complete the final edge on a blade
- Can also produce an excellent fine finish on perspex and other plastics
- Comes as a small 50g bar, and in sealed tube to protect rouge
- Ivan Leathercraft branded Polishing Compound. High quality, yet budget friendly
Use with Leather Paddle Strop 38mm
|10 × 3 × 3 cm